[opendtv] Re: Opinion: Apple TV set - an enduring fantasy?

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:47:19 -0600

Craig Birkmaier wrote:

> They are not waiting. They are paying through the nose for their
> TV and Movie fix.

But that's great. So let them! They are subsidizing the rest of us. This is a
non-problem.

This sounds very much to me like the guy who keeps banging his head against the
wall, and then complains that no one is capable of making his headache go away.
Hard to feel empathy, eh?

And by the way, I don't "wait" for any of the content I watch. You're laboring
under the misconception that cable gets everything first, and then it reaches
the OTA or FOTI distribution pipes. This was something that you "predicted"
would happen, years and years ago, but it never did!