[opendtv] Re: Open internet response from U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein responding to my message

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:16:57 +0000

Well done, Dale. It looks like the FCC must have been reading this forum, and
concluded that really there's no other workable solution than Title II. They
really did get blasted by the public on their fast lane idea.

I'm not sure how libertarians will react, but this turn of events is
significant, in a good way, I think.