[opendtv] Re: One viewer just says no to the high of high-definition TV

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 15:57:43 -0400

It's like watching the HD newscasts here in Philly. The newscaster's Eleven O'Clock shadow is plainly visible, blood is a beautiful bright red, and you can count the stitches and the tears.

Monty Solomon wrote:
CRITIC'S NOTEBOOK
One viewer just says no to the high of high-definition TV

By Matthew Gilbert, Globe Staff  |  June 8, 2008
The Boston Globe

I lost my high-definition virginity to "The View."