[opendtv] Re: One more time -- Louisiana Governor...

  • From: Cliff Benham <cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:49:04 -0400

The 3rd sentence says I was living in St.Petersburg for 46 years. I
still have many friends there so these are not
distant memories by any means.
Two years ago the power was knocked out for 4 days by the hurricane
that came through [where I now live] South Eastern PA.
This is out in the country, so without electricity, and there being NO
other
city utilities like gas or water, I had nothing.

This was worse than any hurricane I experienced in Florida.