[opendtv] Re: One for Canada!

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:44:46 -0500

My friend's $3,000 JVC 48" CRT rear-projection set has this same weakness in
spades.  He bought it against my recommendation, simply because the chassis
looked nicer that the Toshiba's.

When you can't convince a friend of 20 years that there's a difference, how can
a salesperson you've known for 20 minutes?