[opendtv] Re: One for Canada!

  • From: "Cliff Benham" <cliff.benham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:09:06 -0500

The ~$650 Philips 30 inch HDTV display WalMart sells has=20
extremely poor High Voltage Regulation which causes=20
the picture size to 'bounce' during rapid changes in APL.

This is extremely bothersome when watching action movies=20
with lots of pyrotechnics.=20
Once again, you get exactly what you pay for...