[opendtv] Re: One for Canada!

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:40:24 -0500

Sounds impressive.  BTW, this made me try searching at Walmart for
"HDTV" and the search came up with 63 different items.  It looks like
they are going HD in a big way, though nothing matching your deal.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/search-ng.gsp?search_constraint=0&search_query=hdtv&ics=20&ico=0&Continue.x=0&Continue.y=0

- Tom