[opendtv] Re: One Percent of US households

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:44:42 -0500

Maybe. But at least then we can get on with something else. Nothing else can happen before then so the important thing is to get the transition over, for better or worse.

And then we'll know.

- Tom

Bob Miller wrote:
One Percent of US households receive HD via OTA DTV after ten years of trying.

http://www.advanced-television.com/2007/nov12_nov16.htm#t5

What percentage of that ONE % have cable and satellite also? What %
have OTA as a backup and use it little or not at all?

I expect that to go lower after analog shutdown.

Bob Miller

Tom Barry                  trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx