[opendtv] Re: Obama Asks Congress to Delay DTV Transition

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:28:14 -0800

Once again, you bias comes through.  Bush did nothing to advance DTV as
governor of Texas, the job he had when the transition was fixed in place.
His place in fixing the date was to simply sign a bill.  538 members of
Congress did much more extensive work on this than did he, and many of them
were in office in 1996, when the transition started based on their earlier
bill.

John Willkie