[opendtv] Re: Obama Asks Congress to Delay DTV Transition

  • From: "Barry Wilkins" <barry.barrywilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:08:56 +1300

Is it a case then of the Republicans having been decisive with the wrong
decisions and the Democrats likely taking too long with the right ones?

If anybody here cares to read about the impending energy supply problems as
referred to in the literature I have recommended, you will see that the
concerns about who is deprived of their "tele" during the analogue to
digital transition, pales into insignificance in comparison.

Regards,
Barry