[opendtv] Re: OTA reception? Where?

  • From: James Watt <jwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:36:16 -0400

Yes, they do.  They want $75 to hook up the cable, $45/mo for the basic
service + a few stations, and an additional $20 or so (I think it was) for
the HD content.  Way too expensive for television, especially since I'd have
to go buy a TV capable of HD :-)   They won't waive the installation fee
either.

> - Tom
>
> > I've been following much of what has been said on this list about over
> the
> > air broadcasting and the future of same.  It's been interesting to hear
> the
> > various viewpoints.
> > However, as a consumer (or consumer wannabe), I wish some of what you're
> > talking about was actually available.  During the week I live in
Toronto,