[opendtv] Re: OFDM Spectrum Painting

  • From: Ron Economos <w6rz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 07:05:10 -0800

If you google "ipad this message has no content", you get a zillion hits going back to at least 2010. It's one of those bugs that Apple doesn't know how to fix. :-)

Just for reference, I'm using Thunderbird 24.6.0 on Ubuntu Linux.

Ron

On 11/10/2015 06:31 AM, Craig Birkmaier wrote:

Ron

Not sure what's going on, but the content of your messages is not coming through, at least to me, on my iPAD. Same yesterday.

I just looked at the list archive and the messages show up there. And yesterday's message did show content on my Mac.

Not sure what you can do...

On Nov 10, 2015, at 8:04 AM, Ron Economos <w6rz@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:w6rz@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

/This message has no content./