[opendtv] Re: Not going to NAB?

  • From: ShLampen <shlampen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:27:12 -0800

Hey, I was in sales for 17 years.  Of COURSE they don;t trust me with the whole
thing.  But since I am writing the show book (which does pretty much control
the whole thing), don't worry about me.  I am drunk with power!  It's like
taking the top of a pressure cooker.  Come by the Belden booth C6508, and see!
I don't have the code yet for the free tickets, but will post it as soon as I
have!

Steve Lampen
Belden

You mean they don't trust you with the whole thing?  J