[opendtv] Re: Not all Rockefellers are smart

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 12:22:30 -0400

negrjp wrote:
The belling cat atacks again...

The main question remains de the same:

"Is DTV reliable?"

No, but that's not the worst of the problems.

I often complain about the content of television and
entertainment programming in general.

Today I found a note about this on another list
that reflects my feelings perfectly:

The technical aspects of the equipment are far more
interesting and educational than the crap it displays.

QUOTE: Cable TV: The vaster wasteland! HDTV has the
same major problem as SDTV ... the content!

Back in the early 60's, when I was in high school, I
discovered the good side of the TV. I turned it around
and looked at the inside. I found the inside so much more
interesting than the front. I have also found the inside of
the TV to be more educational and much more profitable than
the outside. UNQUOTE.