[opendtv] Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Seeking info about cost-saving and budget solutions at TV stations

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 10:42:44 -0500

Everything that Rushworks makes is exactly what you're looking for.

TTFN,
Mark

FUTURENEWS@xxxxxxx wrote:
For a panel presentation during the NAB convention in April, I am seeking a short roster of products, software, services and tactics that TV stations (esp. in small and medium-sized markets) use to cut costs and save money. This can range from central-casting and use of high-end "pro-sumer" video cameras to software for back-room operations. I'd like to identify products such as hardware and software for production, editing/post, station management, traffic, billing -- any solutions that work. If the supplier of such products or services is an NAB exhibitor, even better -- but that is NOT essential. I'm NOT looking for product pitches, but I'll welcome any examples of hardware, software or services that fit the bill. I'm trying to collect ideas by March 5th. Thank you. Gary Arlen
Arlen Communications Inc.
301 656 7940