[opendtv] Re: Noise Figure

  • From: Richard Hollandsworth <holl_ands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:22:56 -0800 (PST)

FCC emissions test report for Zenith, et. al. were posted in CECB thread on
AVSForum:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=13185289&highlight=daewoo#post13185289
https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=406918&fcc_id=\\\'BEJ9QKE00710\\\

Page 29 shows actual tested Noise Figure of 7.25 to 9.55 dB, depending on
channel,
for Zenith/Insignia LSX-300-4DM (model with Smart Antenna I/F).

holl_ands