[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:48:10 -0400

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:00:43 -0400

Craig,

Second that motion.

Also I am now a resident of Hollywood Beach Florida. Where do I find your
beer?

Bob Miller

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:51 AM, John Shutt <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Craig,  you might want to delete "Mr." earla from the OpenDTV list.
>
> John
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <earla@xxxxxxx>
> To: <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <notifyaol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <
> nrpcleader@xxxxxxx>; <nsilva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <nycmafcc@xxxxxxxxxx>; <
> opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <opendtv-requests@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <
> orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <patriceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:23 AM
> Subject: [opendtv]
>

>  http://revag.ro/zlditxvlq1.html

“He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.” Oscar Wilde

“What have you been reading, the Gospel According to St. Bastard?” --- Eddie
Izzard

Bob Miller
269-870-5497
2901 N. Ocean Dr. Suite 103