[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:30:37 -0400

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:13:38 -0400

You say, "Nowhere on earth has a DTT migration succeeded without resorting to
analog shutdown." I think the UK is an example of a successfully DTT transition
and they are still trying to pick an analog shutdown date. The latest is 2012
or so. In the meantime they sold over 600,000 receivers last quater and may
approach a million this quarter.

Bob Miller