[opendtv] Next week on the Taste of NAB Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:49:47 -0500

Hi all:

Trust you'll all have a great 4th of July. Week nine on the Taste of NAB Road Show (next week) takes us into Florida.

This week we're scheduled in:

  1. *_Tampa_* for a noon meeting on *_Tuesday, July 8th_*.
     (www.tech-notes.tv/2008/25-Tampa.htm
     <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/25-Tampa.htm>) hosted for the
     seventh year by SBE Chapter 39, then to
  2. *_West Palm Beach_* for an evening meeting on *_Wednesday, July
     9th_* (www.tech-notes.tv/2008/26-West_Palm.htm
     <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/26-West_Palm.htm>) also hosted for
     the seventh year by SBE Chapter 88, wrapping up the week in
  3. *_Miami_* for an evening meeting on *_Thursday, July 10th_*
     (www.tech-notes.tv/2008/27-MIami.htm
     <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/27-MIami.htm>) hosted for the sixth
     time by SBE Chapter 53.

The links will provide you with time, location and a map. You'll see some of the latest technology our industry has to offer, get fed and possibly leave having won one of the door prizes. For our other presentations, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>.

This is an educational event: NOT a sales presentation. Admission is FREE to all and you don't have to be a member of SBE or anything else to attend. Please plan on no less than two hours for the presentation with additional time for food and door prizes. Just think: if you'd gone to NAB, you'd have lost at least a day going and one returning, not to mention the time you'd spend while there. Hope to see many of you at one or more of these meetings.

Here's hoping we'll see you at one of our presentations between now and when we finish on October 30th in Seattle, WA.

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*