[opendtv] Re: News: The Real Fight Over Fake News

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:25:19 -0400

Al,

I'm sure they exist, just as the 'monitor only' flat screens exist, but I have not seen any flat screen televisions offered for sale that do not include NTSC tuners.

Is there something you know that we don't? After all, analog tier cable and low power OTA will continue for some time.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen Le Roy Limberg" <allimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Cable will have to switch to all digital plants as the analog TV receivers
currently in service are retired.  Only DTV receivers are being sold
anymore.

Al Limberg