[opendtv] Re: News: TV Sales Becoming Litmus Test for U.S. Economy

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:48:16 -0800

You are speaking of "exertion". For it to be "exercise" you must raise your
heart rate at least to 80% of maximum.  Once you have maintained that rate
for 20 minutes, you can say that you have exercised.

Don't get me wrong: exertion is good, but exercise is better.

Heck, I can "feel better" by doing a few minutes of stretching exercises,
when that's all the time I have.

John Willkie, who once had the opportunity to correct a cardiologist on this
point.