[opendtv] News: "Sony to White-Label Video Over IP"

  • From: jeroen.stessen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:38:09 +0100

Hello,

See: http://www.internetnews.com/infra/article.php/3484181

Sony Electronics will combine its own line of conference room and
executive desktop video units with connectivity and applications provided
by GlowPoint
(...)
Such a move also will enable businesses to let employees videoconference
from the desktop, instead of having to install themselves in conference
rooms, he said.

Hmmm, no more 400 km return trips to Brugge, I would like that...

Greetings,
-- Jeroen

| From:     Jeroen H. Stessen   | E-mail:  Jeroen.Stessen@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| Building: SFJ-5.22 Eindhoven  | Deptmt.: Philips Applied Technologies |
| Phone:    ++31.40.2732739     | Visiting & mail address: Glaslaan 2 |
| Mobile:   ++31.6.44680021     | NL 5616 LW Eindhoven, the Netherlands |