[opendtv] Re: News: STUDY SHOWS DOWNLOADERS BUY SONGS TOO

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:22:38 -0700

little has changed?  This is another howler.  NOW THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY
TO EASILY INFRINGE.  Yet, you believe that complaining about the effects of
music downloading is more of a problem than downloading itselft.

It's like saying that little changes when you throw a young nubile female
into a locked room of young avaracious males.  They were horny ahead of
time, and who knew?

Let me be plain:  there are myriad problems in the music business, but they
pale in comparison to the fact that the key customer demographic buys music
only as a last alternative.