[opendtv] Re: News: STUDY SHOWS DOWNLOADERS BUY SONGS TOO

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 17:21:49 -0700

well, sure, and I'm also sure that there were plenty of studies that said
that phrenology was better than the techniques that Freud developed.

What one needs to look at is longituidinal studies of what music downloading
did for music fans and what it did to professional musicians.  What one will
find is much like the studies on "free sex" in the 1960's  -- the studies
said it was mostly nothing, but it did much for randy males, and did much to
the concept of families.