[opendtv] Re: News: Nielsen Gives Fuzzy Picture of HDTV Penetration

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:46:20 -0800

That would definitely be better than the other way around.  I use LCDs and
CRTs for computers, and prefer the former, but I most often use the latter.
For watching TV, I prefer direct view CRTs, and agree with you that LCDs
(and, to a lesser extent, plasma displays) aren't ready for prime time.

John Willkie

  _____