[opendtv] Re: News: NBC chief says Apple 'destroyed' music pricing

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:06:20 -0800

Roll up your sleeves, and bend over.  You want regular or Ethyl?

The non-Firesign Theater fans among us must wonder what the heck we're
talking about

John Willkie, who saw the world premiere of the "Tv or Not Tv" stage show.
(Good morning, good afternoon, good evening.  How difficult it is to tell
the time day when you're cooped up all day under artificial light.)

P.S. suture self

P.P.S "Mom!  There's a vacancy!"

P.P.P.S  "You're watching scramble-vision, a free service of charger card."