[opendtv] Re: News: NBC chief says Apple 'destroyed' music pricing

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:07:02 -0800

I have seen Japanese TV.  There are some interesting dramas and news on NHK,
but mostly it's game-show drivel.

It occurred to me that this strike might be an interesting time to launch
new programs using alternative distribution schemes.  Might tend to limit
the strike, even.

There is no content oligopoly.  There are limited numbers of distribution
companies.

It's a stretch to say that this raises prices.  Compared to no product?

John Willkie