[opendtv] Re: News: Microsoft, Philips Offer New White Space Test Results

  • From: "negrjp" <negrjp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:52:23 -0300

Dear Opendtv friends,

The ideal solution to prevent the loss of spectral space is to develop IPTV
into analog channels.

Look this plans:

http://negrjp.fotoblog.uol.com.br/arch2006-03-19_2006-03-25.html

http://negrjp.fotoblog.uol.com.br/photo20061022051035.html

http://negrjp.fotoblog.uol.com.br/photo20061022050730.html

I Think is possible broadcast IPTV by "time multiplexing". in all versions of
PAL , NTSC , SECAM analog TV systems.

[s]

Jonas,

from Brazil