[opendtv] Re: News: Leno Will Stay At NBC In Prime Time

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 23:14:05 -0800

Same here, and I wasn't trying to cast illusions to you.  Funny that Tom
went to sports, when he says either that he only watches scripted dramas
(same here, mostly) and doesn't seem to watch sports much.

Television is changing, but if you read the NY Times article, Peter
Lassally, the former Johnny Carson producer, says that NBC offered him the
same type of deal in the late 1980's, and Carson rejected it.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

John Willkie