[opendtv] Re: News: Leno Will Stay At NBC In Prime Time

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:26:19 -0800

Are you easily confused?  It seems so.

This isn't content owners migrating content they own from free ota networks
to cable networks they own.  It's -- to be clear and speak in small words --
content licensors moving content to networks that will pay them more money
for their niche content than general-interest advertiser-supported networks.

John Willkie