[opendtv] Re: News: Fox Says Mandated PSAs Would Be Illegal

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:33:05 -0800

I am corrected. While I couldn't find a reference to "Showtime" in the
latest CBS 10-K filing with the SEC, nor information on the same site as to
whom owns Showtime Networks, the Showtime Networks web site says that it is
a CBS company.

However, I think that CBS's valuation went up after the spin-off, and
Viacom's went down, at least over the first few years.

Must have been the loss of Showtime, no?  :-)

John Willkie