[opendtv] Re: News: Dems Walk A Dangerous Path With Anti-Kerry-Film Complaint

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:56:22 -0400

I really don't see this as a fair comparison.  Moore's film is very much an
"opt
in" kind of thing.  There is no way you can watch it by accident right now and
it would be nearly impossible to watch it by accident without knowing what the
film is about (and which 'slant' it takes).  The same can't be said about this
Sinclair endeavour.  People will trip across it accidentally and believe it to
be a 'news' special rather than 'documentary'.