[opendtv] Re: News: DTV Converter Box announcements

  • From: "Richard C. Ramsden" <ramsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:23:41 -0500

Craig,
You've half spoiled my picking on Cliff joke. Cliff and I worked together for several years, and he put me on this list. Besides that. At present ATSC is poor for mobile devices. The company I work for now has a "solution" for that. I don't work for that division. As other people on the list have pointed out, people don't watch battery powered TV in emergencies. They listen to the radio. Hint, hint, think automobile.

Craig Birkmaier wrote:
Is a portable TV something like a video iPod? ;-)

Could be.