[opendtv] Re: News: DIGITAL TV OPENS UP TWO-WAY OPPORTUNITIES

  • From: "Kon Wilms" <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:11:31 -0800

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At 7:48 AM -0800 2/28/08, Kon Wilms wrote:
>  >Welcome to 1998.
>  >

>  :-)
>
>  Rich and i worked together to get the data broadcast standard going...

My condolences. There's a reason it was never adopted by any data
broadcasters... it was a joke.

>  Given the fact that TV broadcasters are living in a time warp, they
>  just might be ready for something like this now...

Doubt it. The entire article is nothing more than free Triveni
marketing. All the 'angles' and 'advantages' have been long since
eclipsed by broadband.

Targeted advertising? Chuckle.

The sooner we move on, the better.

Cheers