[opendtv] Re: News: CEA FORECASTS CONSUMER ELECTRONICS REVENUE WILL SURPASS $155 BILLION IN 2007

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:03:05 -0800

Have you seen Kerry's bill to allow unlicensed operation in the vacated
frequencies?  How do you think the government will get top dollar for that?

By the way, the DTV rules will permit more digital TV stations post
transition than there are currently with analog. IF the white space isn't
filled with gnats.

John Willkie