[opendtv] Re: News: BSkyB advances HDTV launch

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:38:14 -0500

I have been saying this for awhile, that Hollywood could do far worse
than pushing everyone to use a PVR.  It makes an end run around the
missing HDTV VCR's and would be enough for most of the people most of
the time, yet with limited sharing.

Of course that puts them in conflict with the ad people who would prefer
advertisements not be skipped so easily.

- Tom