[opendtv] Re: New transition web site

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:15:49 -0500

Dingell started the ball rolling and now we have an article from a CBS
blogger that takes it downfield a bit. Who will be next to propose
another delay.

Maybe no one is doing much about converter boxes because they all
expect, or even know that another delay is coming.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2007/03/01/eveningnews/techtalk/entry2527393.shtml#ccmm

And this guy invokes the poor.

Bob Miller

On 3/1/07, John Shutt <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There were rumblings in Congress about which features a STB either had or
couldn't have before it qualified for the Federal Subsidy coupons.

Until the Feds issue the qualifying specs, nobody is going to build a thing.

John