[opendtv] Re: New setup

  • From: "Hunold, Ken" <KRH@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:37:22 -0400

Neither that antenna, nor mine (YA-1713) will go over big indoors with
the wife.  But be careful.  There is so much signal coming in on the
back side of my antenna that I needed to do a stagger-stack to keep
Scranton, PA (61mi@293deg) from killing my NYC reception (42mi@98deg).
Believe it or not, Scranton is stronger than NYC.  Must be because the
signal from Scranton rolls downhill, while NYC has to go uphill...

The DTV transition moved my co-channel problems from UHF to VHF.

Ken Hunold