[opendtv] Re: New setup

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:44:22 -0400

I don't think the VHF performance of a double bowtie antenna is all that much to write home about.

That's what the folks at WILX-TV in our market found out when they went back to their analog VHF 10 at the end of the transition, making them the only VHF ATSC in the market.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Manfredi" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>