[opendtv] Re: New approaches to television archiving

  • From: jeroen.stessen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:01:05 +0100

Hello,

Kon Wilms wrote:
> We should have more efforts like this.

See also: http://portal.omroep.nl/uitzendinggemist , where
the Dutch public broadcasters (for channels Ned 1,2,3) offer
replays of their programs. Not of movies, obviously.
I have already used it once. Normally I would just record a
program on the HDD of my DVB-S STB, but that time my wife
had tuned it to another channel, so it was not available.

Greetings,
-- Jeroen

| From:     Jeroen H. Stessen   | E-mail:  Jeroen.Stessen@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| Building: SFJ-5.22 Eindhoven  | Deptmt.: Philips Applied Technologies |
| Phone:    ++31.40.2732739     | Visiting & mail address: Glaslaan 2 |
| Mobile:   ++31.6.44680021     | NL 5616 LW Eindhoven, the Netherlands |