[opendtv] Re: New Thread: What becomes of Legacy Analog Equipment

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:16:49 -0500

Any way that does not agree with me.
Any way that DOES not consider upgrading the current US system for another
50 years.
Any way that DOES not consider upgrading the current US system for another
50 minutes.
Any way that starts with the concept of protecting all legacy receivers.
Any way that starts with the concept of protecting any legacy receivers.

Bob Miller