[opendtv] Re: New PrimeDTV PHD-100 OTA STB

  • From: Richard Hollandsworth <holl_ands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:10:35 -0800 (PST)

In the dozens of spec sheets and app notes that I've read, I've never seen a
separate RF/IF Tuner Module just for NTSC.
They all show a common RF/IF Tuner.
                         <holl_ands>

Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Because of the close integration of the
demod chip with the tuner, more
than likely there is a second NTSC tuner circuit, which would require a
RF split...