[opendtv] Re: New PrimeDTV PHD-100 OTA STB

  • From: cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:22:47 +0000

I emailed them and they suggested buying the later model PHD-101 for
~$ 160.00 plus ~20.00 shipping, so I did. I am buying it for the 64/256 QAM
demod. capabilities as well as the ATSC reception.
Text of their reply:

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your inquiry. Please check on our on-line web store
at www.ePVision.com for our next generation HDTV Tuner Receiver Box,
PHD-101. During our current promotion period, we also give away a free DVI
cable. Thank you very much!

Sales Team
PrimeDTV
Email: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx