[opendtv] Re: New PrimeDTV PHD-100 OTA STB

  • From: Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:35:49 -0500

At a cost of <$7, ... add your own!

<http://www.emartinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=607>

--
><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>

Regards,
Mark A. Aitken
Director, Advanced Technology

<><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><

===================================
Sinclair Broadcast Group
10706 Beaver Dam Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Business TEL: (410) 568-1535
Business MOBILE: (443) 677-4425
Business FAX: (410) 568-1580
E-mail: maitken@xxxxxxxxxx
Text PAGE: page.maitken@xxxxxxxxxx
HTML PAGE: 4436774425@xxxxxxxxxx
www.newscentral.tv
www.sbgi.net
===================================

"The truth is, after all the declamations
we have heard, that the Constitution is
itself, in every rational sense,and to
every useful purpose, A BILL OF RIGHTS."

~ ~ ~ Alexander Hamilton ~ ~ ~
(Federalist No. 84, 1788)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain
confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this
email message is addressed.  If you have received this email message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and
destroy the original message without making a copy.  Thank you.