[opendtv] Re: NZ DTT

  • From: "Barry Wilkins" <barry.barrywilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:57:23 +1300

Hi Bert,

Yes, I know that I can probably use an HDMI output into a DVI input (for
video)  but I have been assured they will utilize the HDCP function for
broadcast on Freeview HD. When, I am not yet sure.

I've had my 42" set for a few years now and perhaps I may just trade up in
the near future or  use this one elsewhere.

Regards
Barry