[opendtv] Re: NTIA Coupons Expire

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:05:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

the law of (unintended?/intended?) consequences?

Just imagine what will happen if "these folks" get ahold of health care.  "I'm sorry, but your heart transplant coupons have expired.  Have you thought of making a visit to India?  They have great heart surgeons there."

John Willkie, and who wanted a worm anyway (early or late makes no difference to me)