[opendtv] Re: NAB dinner

  • From: ShLampen <shlampen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: John <basicview@xxxxxxxxx>, opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, opendtv@xxxxxxxxxx, opendtv@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:47:43 -0700

Wednesday, 7:30 PM
Nora's
6020 W. Flamingo at Jones
Las Vegas
702-873-8990

Anyone who want to ride with me, I have room for three (comfortable) or four
(squished).  Meet me at the Belden booth C8828 at 6 PM (show closing) and we'll
walk to my car.  Will be glad to take you back to your hotel or your car (or
wherever you want to go!) after we're done.  Or just meet us all there at
Nora's.

Anybody else with a car, where will you be and how will people find you?

We currently have 10 signed up, with a reservation for 11.  I expect some to
not make it and other last-minute attendees, so I'm going to leave the
reservation as-is and will not call Nora's with a different number on Tuesday.

Steve Lampen
Belden

In a message dated 04/13/08 21:53:31 Pacific Daylight Time, basicview@xxxxxxxxx
writes:
I needed the details for Wed dinner I'm with Kon from LI. My name is John
Trimmer he won't be attending, his father passed on.

Thanks
John