[opendtv] Re: NAB OpenDTV get together

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:05:51 -0400

At the moment it appears that Wednesday lunch and Tuesday dinner are
the most likely picks.

I am leaning toward both, at least for me. I will also be talking
these get together's up at the show, so the number of people may grow
by next week.

As it stands now for dinner Tuesday night I have:

Steve Lampen
Ian McKenzie
Karl Sargent

For lunch Wednesday I have:

Bill Hogan
Larry Bloomfield

Let's keep adding to these lists:

I would suggest that we meet in the main lobby of the Convention
Center (I think there is an NAB information desk just inside the
door). Meet at Noon Wednesday for the lunch, and 30 minutes after the
close of the show Tuesday evening. We can figure out where to go from
there.