[opendtv] NAB

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:09:03 -0700

Hope to see some of you at NAB.Will be there this afternoon and be
leaving next Thursday. Look for the fat guy in the Red Scooter. Stop me
and say hi. For those who can't make it, perhaps we can see each other
on the Road Show - A Taste of NAB 2006. I'm doing 54 venues this year;
the first being on May 8 in Medford, OR. You can see the rest of the
itinerary at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/2006-Itinerary.htm. The Road
Show this year will be different, much larger with a lot of great door
prizes, not to mention the latest technology.

--
Larry Bloomfield KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC