[opendtv] Re: My first dtv converter box

  • From: "Allen Le Roy Limberg" <allimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:23:15 -0400

Our experience in Port Charlotte, FL was quite different, both with a
Magnavox converter from Walmart and with a Zenith converter from Circuit
City.  We have aluminum foil on the concrete cinder block walls, but with
the rabbit ears and ring antenna set in the bay window reception is good,
except when there is lightning in severe rainstorms.  We have better
reception than we had with NTSC, especially for ABC out of Sarasota.

Did you play with antenna location?

Al